Roleplayers Chronicle was established with one thing in mind: level the playing field for all publishers. To accommodate this, we have a number of tools available to publishers to help promote their products.
To take advantage of these tools, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Release – all press releases are posted to the website and our Twitter feed. Many are also posted to our Facebook page.
- Guest Article – guest articles are blog-styled posts where publishers get to ramble on about their project in a free-form style.
- Designer’s Diary – designer diary articles are template-driven articles where publishers present an inside look into their projects for potential fans.
- Interviews – Roleplayers Chronicle does interviews in multiple formats including e-mail, text chat (using Skype Messenger), audio, and video.
- Reviews – reviews are a large part of our headlines, and we have many correspondents to call upon for these reviews.
- Critique – some of our staff are also involved in the industry as freelance writers and editors and indie publishers, and are available for professional critique.
- Low Cost Advertising – for only $0.50 per day (paid in weekly installments), you can choose from four different advertising slots using targeted posting to our fanbase.
- Giveaways – Roleplayers Chronicle hosts the annual Great Indie RPG Giveaway along with being available to host other giveaways.