Roleplayers Chronicle Reference is a vast online catalog of tabletop role-playing games and accessories for the purpose of educating the general public on games they may or may not play. This catalog features role-playing games and hobby products to support these games such as battlemaps, playing cards, and magazines.
Roleplayers Chronicle Reference is an unofficial website and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by any of the publishers featured within the website. Full legal permission has been obtained (via Roleplayers Chronicle or The Mystical Throne) to display each publishers’ products and/or services and may be viewable upon request.
All descriptions and images featured within Roleplayers Chronicle Reference are solely owned by the publishers listed within the page where these items appear. Permission has been granted to Roleplayers Chronicle or The Mystical Throne to utilize these descriptions and images within the scope of this website by the owning publishers. As such, reproduction of any descriptions and/or images is prohibited.
All posted comments are subject to administration and must adhere to the following guidelines:
- May contain constructive criticism for the particular product or service where the comment is being made.
- May contain a review for the particular product or service where the comment is being made.
- May not contain any images.
- May not contain any offsite links.
- May not contain any unauthorized quotes.
- May not contain any comments considered as spam.
- May not contain any obscene or vulgor language.
- May not contain any bashing comments.
- May not contain any pricing or retail information.
- May not contain any advertising information.
- May not contain any information that violates a publishers trademark or copyrighted material.
What are the different game product Genres and Sub-Genres?
- Epic Fantasy (High Fantasy)
- Low Fantasy
- Dark Fantasy (Gothic Fantasy, Horror Fantasy)
- Heroic Fantasy
- Pulp Fantasy (Sword & Sorcery)
- Mythology (Divine Fantasy)
- Retro Fantasy (Old School Fantasy)
Science Fiction (Sci-Fi)
- Space Opera (Fantasy Science Fiction)
- Hard Science Fiction
- Social Science Fiction (Soft Science Fiction)
- Military Science Fiction
- Gothic Science Fiction
- Space Travel
- Time Travel
- Steampunk (Fantasy Steampunk)
- Space Western
- Modern Horror
- Gothic Horror
- Zombie (Undead)
- Fantasy Horror
- Science Fiction Horror
Historical (With a wide variety of eras such as Western, Victorian, World War II, Dark Ages, etc…)
- (True) Historical
- Alternate History
- Ancient History
- (Modern) Pulp
- Heroic Pulp
- Science Fiction Pulp
- Modern Action (Modern Espionage, Modern Conspiracy)
- Modern Fantasy (Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Fantasy)
- Modern Cinema (Film Noir)
- Modern Psychosis
- (Modern) Cyberpunk
- Science Fiction Cyberpunk
- Gothic Cyberpunk
- Fantasy Cyberpunk
- Modern Post-Apocalyptic
- Science Fiction Fantasy Post-Apocalyptic
- Gothic Science Fiction Post-Apocalyptic
- Dark Fantasy Post-Apocalyptic
- (Modern) Superhero
- Alternate History Superhero
- Comic Book Superhero
Humor (Satire, Parody)
Generic Universal (Generic, Universal)
What are some of the different game product Themes?
What will I find within the different categories?
- Hobby Accessories: Main category for all types of products that support the gaming hobby including: battlemaps, playing cards, and map tiles.
- Magazines: Main category for all types of magazines and ezines that support tabletop role-playing games.
- Role-playing Games: Main category for all types of role-playing style games including: standard multi-player role-playing games, single-player gamebooks, and pen and paper role-playing games.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send them to email@example.com.
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, the Chaos device, Cityfight, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, ‘Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2010, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
© 2010 – 2012 Roleplayers Chronicle Reference owned and operated by Mystical Throne Entertainment, all rights reserved. To find out more, visit mysticalthrone-ent.com.
Mystical Throne Entertainment – Bringing new worlds to your tabletop!