Name: TRIBES Anthology II
Game Type: Role-playing Game
Publisher: Raging Swan Press
Author: Landon Bellavia, Creighton Broadhurst, Marc Radle
System: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Setting: The Lonely Coast
Theme: Epic Fantasy
Release Date: July 2012
Edition: 1st Edition
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES accessory by Landon Bellavia, Creighton Broadhurst and Marc Radle.
TRIBES: Anthology II presents the following tribes:
- Centaurs of the Bleak Moor: Noble warriors who war with the Minotaurs of the Black Hills and their ancient, fell masters.
- Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood: Debased and depraved descendants of a once proud warrior race enslaved by goblins centuries ago.
- Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang: Deep in the heart of a forbidding swamp, the lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang beat the drums of war.
- Minotaurs of the Black Hills: Lurking in their rocky fastness, the Minotaurs of the Black Hills often raid their enemies – the Centaurs of the Bleak Moor.
- Wererats of the Roach-Run Sewers: In the murk and stink beneath a bustling city’s streets, scheming families of wererats scurry through the fetid sewers, often riding their vicious and bad-tempered cockroach steeds.
Each tribe uses unique feats, spells and magic items to wage war upon their enemies. Each tribal write-up benefits from many stat blocks as well as extensive notes on their background and culture so that a busy GM can hurl these ferocious foes at his PCs with little preparation.
Publishers Website: http://www.ragingswan.com/
PDF Download DriveThruRPG: TRIBES Anthology II