Name: From Hell’s Heart
Game Type: Role-playing Game
Publisher: Paizo Publishing
Author: Jason Nelson
System: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Series: Adventure Path
Theme: Pirate Epic Fantasy
Type: Campaign (Skull & Shackles 6 of 6)
Release Date: August 2012
Edition: 1st Edition
With an enemy fleet intent on conquering the Shackles looming on the horizon, the adventurers must launch their own fleet of pirates and buccaneers to defend against the invaders, culminating in an epic naval battle at the edge of the Eye of Abendego. Will the adventurers defeat the invading navy and save the Shackles? Or will the independence of the Free Captains be eradicated forever?
- This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “From Hell’s Heart,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Jason Nelson.
- Pirate plots and sinister situations to expand the horizon of your Skull & Shackles campaign, by Adam Daigle.
- More menacing sea monsters and terrors from the deep plaguing the Shackles, by Adam Daigle.
- A pirate showdown in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Seven new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon, Mark Moreland, Eric Morton, and William Thrasher.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
Publishers Website: http://paizo.com/paizo
Barnes & Noble: