The Mage’s Tower is our 100th product on DrivethruRPG! To celebrate, it’s on sale at $1.00 until the end of the year!
The Mage’s Tower
The Mage’s Tower is a printable dungeon floorplan compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. It can be used as a standalone gameboard, or combined with any same-scale tileset.
Haunted Mansion is a multiple level set, comprising 7 battlemaps (each depicting a different floor)
- Ground Floor – Winter forests surrounds the lower level of the tower. Inside the entrance hall is a throne and wide sweeping stairs
- 1st Floor – This balcony level features 5 mysterious statues arranged around the walls, Made of different stones, do they hold a secret?
- 2nd Floor – The Mage’s Bedchamber. Reaced by a set of spiral stairs, this level features a warm bedchamber with an exterior balcony area.
- 3rd Floor – The Study. A table with an inlaid map is covered in scrolls and books, whilst the surrounding walls are lined with ancient tomes.
- 4th Floor – The Palantir. The room is filled with magical light from the Crystal Seeing Ball on a plinth. 4 Chests are also present – what do they contain? Are they linked to the statues on the 1st floor?
- 5th Floor – The Spellcasting Floor. This large dark chamber glows with the remnants of spell casting circles and magical symbols.
- 6th Floor – The roof. Decorated with a brass dome in the centre, the roof is the ideal location for a final showdown with a rogue Sorcerer.
Also included is a set of 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.
[View our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here.]
DriveThruRPG: Heroic Maps – Storeys: The Mage’s Tower