D&D PDF Reprints and Shadowrun 5th Edition Gear and Spell Cards

Here’s a look at today’s new, third party, and diversion releases.

Pathfinder

Spes Magna Games [visit their website here] has released The Quid Novi Collection, a compilation of PDFs previously released. “About 80% of the content in the Quid Novi? Collection is for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. You get two short adventures, and curses, diseases, magic items, haunts, monsters, giant lilypads, spells, and a Psionics domain for clerics. The other 20% of the collection was written for Old School gaming, and includes two short adventures as well as curses, magic items, prismatic mists, monsters, deadly mushrooms, and spells.” Written by Mark L. Chance, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: The Quid Novi? Collection.

Dungeons & Dragons

WOTC-DDE-Dungeon-Masters-KitWizards of the Coast has released their latest set of Dungeons & Dragons PDF reprints, including the D&D Essentials Dungeon Master’s Kit [view our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here]. “If you’re a Dungeons & Dragons player looking forward to your first experience as the Dungeon Master, this box contains everything you need to get started, including expert advice on making your game the best it can be. Create monster-infested dungeons, gather your friends, and let the fun begin. In the Dungeons & Dragons world you create, anything is possible—the only limit is your imagination!” All are available from the DnDClassics webstore, powered by DriveThruRPG:

DriveThruRPG: Dungeon Master’s Kit (4e)
DriveThruRPG: Keep on the Borderlands: A Season of Serpents [Chapters 1-5] (4e)
DriveThruRPG: City of Splendors: Waterdeep (3.5)
DriveThruRPG: Dragons of Faerûn (3.5)
DriveThruRPG: Player’s Guide to Eberron (3.5)
DriveThruRPG: The Forgotten Realms Atlas (2e)
DriveThruRPG: RR3 Van Richten’s Guide to Vampires (2e)
DriveThruRPG: Warriors of Heaven (2e)

Shadowrun

Catalyst Game Labs [visit their website here] has released a pair of Shadowrun card PDFs for 5th Edition – Gear Cards, Series 1 and Spell Cards, Series 1. “Shadowrun Gear Cards, Series 1 provide quick reference to 54 different pieces of gear, making it easy to use them in a game. Containing game stats and illustrations of guns, vehicles, drones, and more, these cards are a handy reference to keep the game moving and make sure characters have what they need to come out on top.” Both are available for purchase from DriveThruRPG:

DriveThruRPG: Shadowrun: Gear Cards, Series 1
DriveThruRPG: Shadowrun: Spell Cards, Series 1

Diversions

Monte Cook Games [visit their website here] has released their first fictional offering set in The Strange setting – The Paradox Room. “The Paradox Room is an anthology of two short stories set within the universe of The Strange roleplaying game. In “The Stranger” a monster out of a recursion called Ardeyn discovers that Earth isn’t the prey-laden hunting ground it expected. In “Four Winds,” a doctoral candidate on sabbatical discovers a dangerous new dimension to her Native American heritage.” Written by Monte Cook and Bruce Cordell, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: The Paradox Room.


You can support Roleplayers Chronicle by shopping in our CafePress Store, purchasing a copy of our Magazine, or following us on Facebook and Twitter.

Share this post:

Related Posts

Leave a Comment