Here’s a look at today’s new and third party releases.
- Raging Swan Press has added another Pathfinder supplement to their Urban Dressing series in The Watch [view our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here]. “This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great details about the Watch to add into your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: The Watch is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!” Written by Josh Vogt, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Urban Dressing: The Watch.
- Chaos Trip Studios and Avalon Games [visit their website here] has released a collection of Extras for their Slayers of the Great Serpent adventure for Pathfinder. “Want to add to your adventure, well get these extras for Slayers of the Great Serpent. Included is a great map of the adventure, player’s handouts and a character sheet.Want to add to your adventure, well get these extras for Slayers of the Great Serpent. Included is a great map of the adventure, player’s handouts and a character sheet.” It’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Slayers of the Great Serpent, Pathfinder Extras.
- Additionally, Avalon Games has released their latest superhero issue of Heroes Weekly for Heroes Wear Masks, powered by Pathfinder – Dead Killers. “Take a biker gang and make them all vampires and what do you get? Well a great bunch of bad guy your heroes can beat up on.” Written by Charles Smith, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Heroes Weekly, Vol 3, Issue #12, Dead Killers.
Dungeon Crawl Classics
- Goodman Games [visit their website here] continues their conversion of old DCC modules to the new Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, including the latest Tower of the Black Pearl. “Once every decade, the tides of the Empyrean Ocean recede far enough to reveal the highest eaves of a mysterious undersea tower. Long ago this was an eldritch fastness of Sezrekan the Elder, the most wicked wizard ever to plague the Known World, but now the tower is known simply as the final resting place of the fabled Black Pearl – an artifact rumored to bring doom upon all who dare to posses it. “ Written by Harley Stroh and converted by Daniel Bishop, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Dungeon Crawl Classics #79.5: Tower of the Black Peark.
- Role Playing Public Radio’s Ross Payton [visit his website here], via his imprint Slang Design, has released for general availability the Kickstarter funded superhero dungeon crawling RPG for Fate – Base Raidiers. “Every superhero and villain disappeared a year ago. Some of their secret labs, headquarters, and lairs were found, but many more remain hidden. Treasures, unique artifacts, and secret knowledge can be found in the bases, prizes worth risking death from the traps and guardians left behind. A new class of ‘base raiders’ emerged to find and loot the abandoned bases.” Written by Ross Payton, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Base Raiders.
- Imaginary Empire [visit their website here] has released a new one-shot survival horror scenario for EPOCH, set in World War I – Shadows of Yesterday. “Some wounds never fully heal; you can’t remember how long you’ve been here in the hospital, but the nurses say that you were injured during a battle. They say you’re lucky to be alive. You remember the mud and the blood, the trenches and the whistle and roar of incoming artillery… But there’s something else, something terrible and elusive that lurks at the edge of your memory. Your war may be over, but the horror has only just begun.” Written by Dale Elvy, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: EPOCH: Shadows of Yesterday.