Here’s a look at today’s new, third party, and accessory releases.
- Rocks Fall Games [visit their Facebook page here] brings to you a new collection of zombie creatures in their Studies of Decay supplement. “A collection of 21 zombies for you to use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, including the brand new Bile Zombie!” Written by Kristofer Konkel and Charles Marleau, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Studies of Decay: Zombies (PFRPG).
- When you’re looking for unique encounters to throw at your PCs, Necromancers of the Northwest [visit their website here] has you covered in their Exotic Encounters supplement series. Their latest entry features Unicorns. “This particular installment of Exotic Encounters focuses on the noble unicorn. These proud and noble creatures have a long history in fantasy media, but rarely serve as creatures that the average group of adventurers have a reason to fight.” Written by Alex Riggs and Joshua Zaback, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Exotic Encounters: Unicorns.
- Going along with the bestiary supplement theme, Fat Goblin Games [visit their website here] has launched a new supplement series called Bestiarum Vocabulum, with their first issue featuring Nagas & Magics. “Bestiarum Vocabulum: Nagas & Magics provides you with detailed accounts of a variety of naga, as well as new spells and magic items related to these strange creatures.” Written by Derek Holland, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Bestiarum Vocabulum: Nagas & Magics.
- Dreamscarred Press [visit their website here] has been discussing their upcoming Psionics Augmented supplement on their website, and now you can download a free preview from DriveThruRPG: Psionics Augmented Free Preview!. In addition, you can download the Psionics character sheet from DriveThruRPG: Psionic Character Sheets.
- Rite Publishing continues their general support of Pathfinder in their latest universal supplement In the Company of Fey [view our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here]. “Create the fey you want to play in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This product includes the new race The First Folk, alternate racial traits, favored class bonuses, two new archetypes as well as the Fey Racial Paragon class. In the Company of Fey gives you everything you need to fully integrate this new racial culture into established campaigns and bring their society to life as told to you in first person by Red Shuck of the First Folk.” Written by Wendall Roy, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: In The Company of Fey: A 1st-20th level Player Character Racial Class (PFRPG).
- Super Genius Games [visit their website here] has a regular, to-the-point supplement series called #1 With a Bullet Point that features a small collection of focused additions for Pathfinder. Their latest issue includes 5 Magic Diseases. “High Concept: Five new magic diseases, designed to drive plots, spice up encounters, and remind players that they live in a world where the black death is not the worst fate you can suffer (and provide some magic diseases with DCs high enough to threaten characters in the upper levels of the game).” Written by Owen K.C. Stephens, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: #1 With a Bullet Point: 5 Magic Diseases.
- Two years ago the Dragon Warriors license passed from Magnum Opus Press to Serpent King Games. Shortly thereafter, Serpent King Games revised the product line and went quiet. After a significant break, they are back with a new Dragon Warriors adventure, The Miller’s Tale [view our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here]. “Something is rotten in the village of Jib’s Hollow and it’s not just the local weaver’s aversion to bathing. When a despairing ghost calls for justice can the heroes find his murderer before more people die? A murder mystery scenario to challenge a group of Dragon Warriors characters of 2nd to 5th rank.” Written by Kieran Turley, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: The Miller’s Tale SKG005.
- Fantasy Flight Games has been busy collecting feedback on the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire core rulebook [view our entry in the Roleplayers Chronicle Reference database here], and have now come out with the first FAQ. “It’s a big galaxy out there, and stubborn fringers, intrepid explorers, and brash pilots are among those most likely to face the unknown in their travels. Along with a trusty blaster, a fast starship, and a lot of luck, here’s one more tool a Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ character can add to his arsenal to help even the odds on his next jump to hyperspace. The official FAQ and Errata corrects errors from the first printing of the Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook and clears up rules questions that cause the most confusion at the game table.” Download the FAQ at Fantasy Flight Games: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4416.
- Mayhem in Paper [visit their website here] continues their busy, aggressive release schedule with three more Fantasy Adventure paper miniatures sets – Gothic Statues, Scarecrows & Jack-O-Lanterns, and Skeleton Warband. ” Set of 12 Gothic Statues to add some creepy ambiance to your games. Add these to any graveyard or city layout and instantly your players will fear them.” All of them are designed by J. Hartman and available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Gothic Statues | Scarecrows and Jack-O-Lanterns | Skeleton Warband.
- Dreamworlds [visit their website here] has released yet another generic universal Tabletop Terrain Tiles set – Hills & Slopes. “This is the third pack of Tabletop Terrain Tiles from Dreamworlds, it contains twenty square ‘six by six’ printable tiles of hills and slopes; ridges, escarpments, hillocks and the like. These tiles are designed for role playing and wargames, using miniatures, figures or counters.” Designed by Cornelius Clifford, it’s available for purchase from DriveThruRPG: Tabletop Terrain Tiles – Hills & Slopes.