Product Name: Issue #1 (Spring 2012)
Publisher: Mystical Throne Entertainment
Author: Christopher J.N. Banks, Aaron T. Huss
System: Universal, OGL
Series: Roleplayers Chronicle
Theme: Fantasy, Modern Horror Investigation
Release: PDF, Print-on-Demand Coming Soon
Available: May 2012
Roleplayers Chronicle has relaunched its magazine along with re-releasing content previously available. This new format allows for more content for a lower price and a Print-on-Demand offering.
Please note that the content included in Roleplayers Chronicle Issue #1 were previously released as stand-alone products. Except for minor changes to layout, they are the same, but offered as a single product instead of five stand-alone publications.
Roleplayers Chronicle is a premium offering from the Roleplayers Chronicle news website and dedicated to supporting the entire tabletop role-playing industry. This inaugural issue is packed with game content and journalistic articles.
Additional issues of the Roleplayers Chronicle magazine will be published once or twice a year, typically in the spring and/or fall.
Roleplayers Chronicle Issue 1 includes:
- Ripped from the Headlines System-less Adventures:
- Book Burning – A fantasy adventure module.
- Lord of Tyranny – A fantasy adventure module.
- Party Crasher – A modern horror adventure module.
- Divergent Paths Historical Recreation (OGL):
- The Battle of Hastings – Go back to the 11th Century and
change the course of history.
- Head to Head to Head Comparison:
- An epic fantasy comparison of Dungeons & Dragons (4th Edition), Pathfinder, and RuneQuest II
- Featured Reviews
- Five showcased reviews from Roleplayers Chronicle.
DriveThruRPG: Roleplayers Chronicle Issue #1